FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does the resort have entrance free? Does it include the accommodation?
• The resort entrance fee is Php 300 per adult (13 years old and above) and Php 200 per kid(4 years old to 12 years old). Swimming Pool Use is included in the resort entrance fee. This fee is ADDITIONAL to any accommodation you would get.
2. Where to Find or How to Get to La Virginia Hotel and Resort?
• From Lipa City - take the National Highway and travel to the Fernando Airbase. Turn RIGHT to enter the Municipality of Mataasnakahoy (Highwoods) and follow our road signs.
• From Batangas City - take the Star Toll Highway and enter the BATANGAS EXIT. Then exit at LIPA EXIT,turn RIGHT take the National Highway and travel to the Fernando Airbase. Turn RIGHT to enter the Municipality of Mataasnakahoy (Highwoods) and follow our road signs.
• From Manila via SLEX - Take the SOUTH LUZON EXPRESS WAY travel all the way to Calamba exit and take the Calamba STAR Toll Link Road. Travel all the way to STAR Tollway. Exit at the LIPA EXIT of the Star Tollway(around 20km from the Star Tollway entrance). At the Lipa EXIT, turn left, then take the National Highway and travel to the Fernando Airbase. Turn RIGHT to enter the Municipality of Mataasnakahoy (Highwoods) and follow our road signs.
3. Can we bring FOOD?
• Bringing of food at the Resort is ALLOWED. However using a NON-ACCREDITED CATERER will have a CORKAGE FEE. Bringing of BREAKABLE GLASS BOTTLED BEVERAGES are strictly PROHIBITED (Strictly PROHIBITED beside POOL Areas).
4. What is the STANDARD Check-in time and Check-out time in your overnight accommodations?
• Check-in time is 2:00pm in the afternoon and Check-out time is 12:00noon the following day. Request for early check-in can be allowed subject to Room Availability.
5. Are there SWIMMING Hours? VIDEOKE Hours?
• Swimming hours starts at 8:00am in the morning and until 9:30pm in the evening only. Videoke rentals starts at 8:00am up to 10:00pm only.
6. What is the standard time for Inquiries and Touring Hours?
• Inquiries and Touring hours are from 8:00AM in the morning up to 5:00PM only, we only allow Two(2) persons for the ocular inspection.
7. How can we avail to your Catering Services?
• Catering services can be used by groups of 30pax and Above. Please contact our General Manager directly thru e-mail at
8. Do you have parking spaces at the resort?
• We have parking spaces at the Hotel, LV2 Area, near the Infinity Pool, near the Nipa Huts, near the Pesina De Flores Area and near the Ifugao Village, Cabana Huts and Twin House Area.
9. Do you have CORPORATE PACKAGES?
• As of now we don't have standard rates for corporate packages. You may inquire directly thru our e-mail address at
for CORPORATE PACKAGES. Please indicate the NATURE OF THE EVENT, MEALS REQUIRED, NUMBER OF PAX AND ACCOMMODATIONS REQUIRED.
10. What are the Swimming Attire/s required for Pool use?
• Pool users must be in proper swimming attire, T-shirt, Sando and Shorts are allowed but we encourage LIGHT COLORED Swimming Attires. Strictly no ZIPPERS or BUTTONS.
11. Can we use the Resort for an EXCLUSIVE Event?
*Question # 9
12. Do you accept credit cards for payment?
• At the mean time, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS as our mode of payment at this time due to DIRECT PHONE LINE difficulties at our area.
13. Do you have Pictorial rates?
• Our Prenuptial/Pictorial fee is Php 2,500 per day(8:00 am to 5:00 pm), which does not include the resort entrance fee which is Php 300 per adult and Php 200 per kid. The resort does not charge the Photographer and One(1) assistant for the entrance fee.
14. Can we rent your picnic huts/function areas for overnight?
• Picnic Huts/Function Areas are for Day tour time only (8:00 am - 9:30 pm), we only only offer Rooms/Houses for overnight (Check in time 2:00 pm - 12:00 nn).
15. Are meals included in your room rates?
• Breakfast for two(2) persons is included for our Hotel Room Accommodations.
16. Do you have rooms or houses with cooking facilities?
• Cooking facilities are only at selected accommodations which is the BEBENG house, LALEN House, BAMBOO House, Casas De Flores Houses and PAGODA House.
17. Do you have a restaurant or a convenience store?
• Yes, we have a convenience store and a restaurant. Our restaurant and convenience store are open from 8:00am up to 7:30pm Daily.
18. What equipments or any other materials that are strictly prohibited at your resort?
• Deadly weapons and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited inside our resort.
19. Are PETS allowed inside your room accommodations?
• Sorry, PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED inside our room accommodations.
20. Is the management liable for any loss of our valuables inside the resort?
• The MANAGEMENT WILL NOT BE LIABLE for ANY LOSS of our customer's valuables. Please secure them properly.
21. Will there be a penalty for any lost or misplaced ROOM ACCOMMODATION KEY/KEY-CHAIN?
• The MANAGEMENT WILL CHARGE PHP 1,500.00 or Above FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY ROOM ACCOMMODATION KEY/KEY-CHAIN.
22. There is no one answering your phone lines after 5:00 pm in the afternoon, why is that?
• Our office hours at the RESORT starts at 8:00 am up to 5:00 pm only (Daily). Our office hours at our MANILA SALES OFFICE starts at 8:00 am up to 5:00 pm only (Monday - Friday).
23. Do you charge ecological fee from your guest/s?
• As per Municipal Ordinance No. 145-S-2015, requiring all tourism establishments to collect an ecological fee of Php 20.00/per tourist (8 yrs old and above), we are hereby collecting an additional Twenty Pesos (Php 20.00) per visitor to the resort. Senior Citizens will be charged Sixteen Pesos (Php 16.00). We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. (click for more info)