FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does the resort have entrance free? Does it include the accommodation?
• The resort entrance fee is Php 300 per adult (13 years old and above) and Php 200 per kid(4 years old to 12 years old). Swimming Pool Use is included in the resort entrance fee. This fee is ADDITIONAL to any accommodation you would get.
2. Where to Find or How to Get to La Virginia Hotel and Resort?
• From Lipa City - take the National Highway and travel to the Fernando Airbase. Turn tight at the Municipality of Mataasnakahoy (Highwoods) and follow our road signs.
• From Batangas City - take the Star Toll Highway and enter the BATANGAS EXIT. Then exit at LIPA EXIT,turn RIGHT take the National Highway and travel to the Fernando Airbase. Turn LEFT at the Municipality of Mataasnakahoy (Highwoods) and follow our road signs.
• From Manila via SLEX - Take the SOUTH LUZON EXPRESS WAY travel all the way to Calamba exit and take the Calamba STAR Toll Link Road. Travel all the way to STAR Tollway. Exit at the LIPA EXIT of the Star Tollway(around 20km from the Star Tollway entrance). At the Lipa EXIT, turn left, then take the National Highway and travel to the Fernando Airbase. Turn LEFT at the Municipality of Mataasnakahoy (Highwoods) and follow our road signs.
3. Can we bring FOOD?
• Bringing of food at the Resort is ALLOWED. However using a NON-ACCREDITED CATERER will have a CORKAGE FEE. Bringing of BREAKABLE GLASS BOTTLED BEVERAGES are strictly PROHIBITED (Strictly PROHIBITED beside POOL Areas).
4. What is the STANDARD Check-in time and Check-out time in your overnight accommodations?
• Check-in time is 2:00pm in the afternoon and Check-out time is 12:00noon the following day. Request for early check-in can be allowed subject to Room Availability.
5. Are there SWIMMING Hours? VIDEOKE Hours?
• Swimming hours starts at 8:00am in the morning and until 9:30pm in the evening only. Videoke rentals starts at 8:00am up to 10:00pm only.
6. What is the standard time for Inquiries and Touring Hours?
• Inquiries and Touring hours are from 8:00AM in the morning up to 5:00PM only, we only allow Two(2) persons for the ocular inspection. You may use the INQUIRY PAGE to post your inquiries and any other questions.
7. How can we avail to your Catering Services?
• Catering services can be used by groups of 30pax and Above. Please contact our General Manager directly thru e-mail at
8. Do you have parking spaces at the resort?
• We have parking spaces at the Hotel, LV2 Area, near the Infinity Pool, near the Nipa Huts, near the Pesina De Flores Area and near the Ifugao Village, Cabana Huts and Twin House Area.
9. Do you have CORPORATE PACKAGES?
• directly thru e-mail at
for CORPORATE PACKAGES. You may also post your inquiry at our Website indicating the NATURE OF THE EVENT, MEALS REQUIRED, NUMBER OF PAX AND ACCOMMODATIONS REQUIRED.
10. What are the Swimming Attire/s required for Pool use?
• Pool users must be in proper swimming attire, T-shirt, Sando and Shorts are allowed but we encourage LIGHT COLORED Swimming Attires. Strictly no ZIPPERS or BUTTONS.
11. Can we use the Resort for an EXCLUSIVE Event?
• You May post your Inquiry about EXCLUSIVE use of the resort on the website. Our General Manager will directly get in touch with you.
12. Do you accept credit cards for payment?
• At the mean time, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS as our mode of payment at this time due to DIRECT PHONE LINE problems at our area.
13. Do you have Pictorial rates?
• Our Prenuptial/Pictorial fee is Php2,500 per day(8:00am to 5:00pm), which does not include the resort entrance fee which is Php300 per adult and Php200 per kid. The resort does not charge the Photographer and One(1) assistant for the entrance fee.
14. Can we rent your picnic huts/function areas for overnight?
• Picnic Huts/Function Areas are for Day tour time only (8:00 am - 9:30 pm), we only only offer Rooms/Houses for overnight (Check in time 2:00pm - 12:00nn).
15. Are meals included in your room rates?
• Sorry, Meals are not included in our room accommodations.
16. Do you have rooms or houses with cooking facilities?
• Cooking facilities are only at selected accommodations which is the BEBENG house, LALEN House, BAMBOO House, Casas De Flores Houses and PAGODA House.
17. Do you have a restaurant or a convenience store?
• Yes, we have a convenience store and a restaurant, Which are open from 8:00am up to 7:30pm Daily.
18. If we have any other questions, can we inquire to you online?
• Please click this link for more questions and inquiries. (CLICK ME)
19. Can we make a reservation request online?
• Please click this link for your reservation requests. (CLICK ME)
*(Please note that this will not guarantee your reservation slot at our accommodations. We may require your confirmation response and a partial payment for your reservation.)
20. What equipments or any other materials that are strictly prohibited at your resort?
• Deadly weapons and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited inside our resort.
21. Are PETS allowed inside your room accommodations?
• Sorry, PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED inside our room accommodations.
22. Is the management liable for any loss of our valuables inside the resort?
• The MANAGEMENT WILL NOT BE LIABLE for ANY LOSS of our customer's valuables. Please secure them properly.
23. Will there be a penalty for any lost or misplaced ROOM ACCOMMODATION KEY/KEY-CHAIN?
• The MANAGEMENT WILL CHARGE PHP1,500.00 or Above FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY ROOM ACCOMMODATION KEY/KEY-CHAIN.
24. There is no one answering your phone lines after 5:00pm in the afternoon, why is that?
• Our office hours starts at 8:00am up to 5:00pm only. You may use the INQUIRY PAGE to post your inquiries and any other questions.